Posted on March 24, 2022.
Ascend Daily! Enter the Spiral of Immortal Life!
Ascension. It’s a word full of mystery and wonder. It’s also the goal of life as defined by the ascended masters and their messengers. But the ascension is not a guaranteed goal, and it is not easy to measure progress towards in human standards. The path of the ascension requires striving and the solving of life’s many puzzles. The closer we get to the change called death, many wonder, “Have I done enough to earn my ascension?”
Enter Serapis Bey! As the Hierarch of the Ascension Temple at Luxor, this incomparable chohan, who loves your soul more than you’ll ever know, is ready to teach you from his very own manual, Dossier on the Ascension. He will show you what is important and what’s not so important in preparing for your ascension. And he will instruct you on how to make the ascension not just a series of steps in your life, but an all-encompassing journey of love that will lead you right back to the heart of God.
I call you to Luxor! I call you to take your entrance exam. For we are receiving students for a course that will endure throughout this year—a course on the ascension.
—Serapis Bey, Pearls of Wisdom® vol. 63 no. 21
This seminar includes:
- Enlightening unpublished Summit University lectures from Elizabeth Clare Prophet on Dossier on the Ascension
- Life-changing teachings on the threefold flame, the deathless solar body, balancing karma, chelaship, the path of initiation, divine friendship with the ascended masters and more
- Illuminating exercises and reflections to help you discern your next steps on the path of the ascension
- Inspiring dictations from Serapis Bey, Lanello and the ascended lady master Clara Louise on walking the path of the ascension
- A special chakra blessing with the messenger’s amethyst egg, charged by Serapis Bey with a focus of the ascension flame
Posted in news, Seminars (Main), seminars-english, seminars-INT, seminars-USA
Posted on July 1, 2019.
Due to the worldwide coronavirus challenge, Summit University has postponed or cancelled most in-person field seminars. Some groups with SU presenters and broadcast capabilities are planning to broadcast seminars to their local communities.
As local situations change, SU is welcoming groups to request holding a field seminar in their local community. We will support these in-person seminars on a case-by-case basis. All seminars are subject to postponement or cancelation due to COVID-19 changes without notice.
Please also consider taking an online extension course from Summit University individually or as a group! Learn more here: https://seminars.tslcolombia.org/extensioncourses/
Posted in Seminars (Main), seminars-english, seminars-INT, seminars-USA, whats-new
Posted on May 24, 2019.
Students will be able to request cancellation of their enrollment in an SU Virtual (Broadcast) Seminar prior to and during the first morning of their seminar without financial penalties. Requests for cancellation of enrollment after the first morning will incur financial penalties based on the schedule below.
Cancellations can be requested by contacting the SU
Registrar at registrar@SummitUniversity.org. Cancellations will be processed by having
tuition/fees credited to the student’s account.
No refunds will be made for dropping courses/seminars except in cases
where a student can demonstrate financial hardship and/or an inability to access
their online course due to technical difficulties.
The refund schedule is as follows:
- Before or during the first morning of SU Virtual (Broadcast) Seminar: No penalties; Tuition/fees credited to student’s account.
- After the end of the first morning of the SU Virtual (Broadcast) Seminar, but still during the live seminar broadcast: 20% of tuition will be forfeited as a deferral fee (per seminar); Remaining tuition/fees credited to student’s account.
- During the first 7 days of the replay period: 50% of tuition will be forfeited as a deferral fee (per seminar); Remaining tuition/fees credited to student’s account.
- 8th day of replay period or later: No cancellations will be honored.
Posted in seminars-virtual